Good Practices Implemented
Aware that there are risks involved not only when working but also when simply enjoying ourselves, Tivoli Hotels & Resorts have implemented a series of good practices including:
- All the required safety and protection equipment is provided for our staff together with the proper training.
- We have implemented new systems for the prevention and detection of fires.
- We regularly conduct safety drills.
- We take into consideration all the recommendation made by Tour Operators.
- We identify all potential hazards and assess all risks for guests and take the necessary preventive measures.
- We control the quality of the indoor air.
- We control the quality of the water in swimming pools and for human consumption.
- We carry out microbiological analyses on foodstuffs and equipment.
- We have implemented the universally recognized HACCP system for food hygiene and safety.