The food market in downtown São Paulo is famous for the diversity and quality of its produce. Enjoy a fun-filled visit to this bustling fresh food market with our head chef or his assistant.
Together you will visit different stalls, meet the owners and taste different foods along the way. See first handhand where all the best chefs in town source the finest locally grown fruit and vegetables; fresh fish, meat and poultry; herbs and spices. With the assistance of our chef, choose some local products to take home with you or if you prefer for the preparation of a special locally inspired dinner back at the hotel. This is one for all food lovers! Our suggestion: Taste São Paulo's famous "Mortadela Sandwich", a well known specialty at the market.
What is Included:
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 1 week(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is to 15-Dec-2017 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience is only valid on certain days of the week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
- This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by one guest only. Redeeming member and accompanying guest can book this Local Experience on a complimentary basis.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- The transport required to redeem this Local Experience will be arranged and provided by the hotel on a complimentary basis.
For further information contact us:
Tivoli Mofarrej São Paulo Hotel
Tel: +(55) 11 3146 5900