Discover Sintra and its spectacular scenery and monuments on a mountain bike. With 3 routes to choose from with varying degrees of difficulty, have an outdoor adventure on a mountain bike ride. Monge, Capuchos, Rio da Mula, Rampa da Pena, Azóia, Cabo da Roca and Praia da Adraga, these are just some of the places you can visit on an easy 7 km, medium 12 km or more demanding 14 km ride.
What is Included:
- At the start of each route, riders will be briefed on what they can expect during the experience;
- Guest will be accompanied by a guide at all times (and a support car);
- Equipment included: Mountain bike with front suspension and helmets;
- The hotel also provides a snack to eat during the trip.
- Alternative routes:
- Mountains and nature reserve;
- Sintra plains, nature reserve and surrounding country;
- Return to the hotel in jeep or van;
- Route may be changed to meet guests’ needs.
- Reservation: Minimun of 24 hours in advance. Always subject to availability.
- Cancellations: Up to 24 hours.
- Recommendations: Sports clothes and footwear. Take a warm jacket, even when the weather is good.
For further information contact us:
Tivoli Palácio de Seteais Sintra Hotel
Tel: (+351) 219 233 200
Tivoli Sintra Hotel
Tel: (+351) 21 923 72 00