Discover the mystical and hidden aura of the Mountains of Sintra, UNESCO World Heritage. On a walk which will appeal to all of your senses, admire the architectural wonder of Capuchos Convent and feel how it blends in perfectly with its natural surroundings. After enjoying the beauty of the Monte da Lua Nature Reserve, head for Monserrate Palace and one of the most beautiful landscapes from the period of Romanticism. Choose between lunch at a rural tavern or an outdoor picnic in a perfect setting. Or perhaps you'd like to take on the mysterious trails of the Sintra Mountains and immerse yourself in the legends of the charismatic Peninha Sanctuary, then moving down to the Andrenunes Dolmen through the forest corridors, and ending with stunning views of Capuchos Convent. Lots of options to choose from, where the focus is always on you. This experience will be quite unique.
What is Included:
- Pick up and drop off at hotel
- Entrance ticket + Capuchos Convent guide
- Entrance ticket + Monserrate Gardens and Palace Guide
- Mineral water and traditional cake
- Guide on the ground
- Civil liability and personal accident insurance
- Reservations: Minimum of 48 hours in advance. Always subject to availability.
- Cancellations: Minimum of 24 hours in advance.
- Not recommended for children under 15 years of age
- Wear casual clothes and comfortable footwear. Take sun screen.
- Take a warm jacket, even when the weather is good.
- Not advisable for children under 8 years old.
- Difficulty: Easy.
- Duration: 6 hours.
For further information contact us:
Tivoli Palácio de Seteais Sintra Hotel
Tel: (+351) 219 233 200
Tivoli Sintra Hotel
Tel: (+351) 219 237 200