Set off on a voyage of discovery of the vintage shops of Lisbon. Stroll through some of the most emblematic streets of downtown Lisbon on a trip to explore the shops, the book stores and even shopping arcades which date back as far as the end of the XVIII century. Take in the aromas and flavours of the tea houses, see the secrets of the book sellers, the skill of the jewellers and glove makers and taste the fantastic patisserie.
What is Included:
- Meet with guests at door of hotel.
- Route: Chapelaria Azevedo, Ginjinha do Rossio, Igreja de São Domingos, Manteigaria Silva, Confeitaria Nacional, Café Nicola, Ourivesaria Ferreira Marques, Luvaria Ulysses, Armazéns Grandella, Casa da Sorte, Livraria Bertrand,” A Vida Portuguesa”, “A Brasileira do Chiado”, Barbearia Campos.
- Tasting of: Ginjinha - Ginjinha do Rossio and Cálice de Vinho do Porto with cheese and marmelade - Manteigaria Silva.
- Return to hotel.
- Reservation: 24 hours in advance. Always subject to availability.
- Cancellations: 48 hours in advance.
- Recommendations: The places mentioned are only given as examples. The guide will speak to each group so as to assess their personal tastes and match the tour to the group.
- Other observations: Languages spoken - Portuguese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch and Romanian.
For further information contact us:
Tivoli Oriente Lisboa Hotel
Tel: (+351) 218 915 100