Always with the Atlantic Ocean for company, this walk lets you discover one of Europe's most spectacular and wildest coastlines. On a real journey of the senses, enjoy views of the rocky outcrops crowning Cabo da Roca – the most westerly point in mainland Europe – and admire the wild seas of Praia da Ursa, considered to be one of the most beautiful beaches in the world by the Michelin Guide. You'll also be able to peek down the 90m deep Fojo natural well which connects to the sea. Relax and replenish your energy with a picturesque picnic on the beach, or opt for some delicious grilled fish at a traditional and highly regarded local restaurant. Different options for walking tours with you as the focus. An experience you'll never forget.
What is Included:
- Walk from Praia do Abano (Cascais) to the little known beach of 'Espigão das Ruivas' with a break for lunch, stopping at 'Baia dos Ouriços' then on to Cabo da Roca
- Mineral water and traditional cake
- Guide on the ground
- Civil liability and personal accident insurance
- Reservations: Minimum of 48 hours in advance. Always subject to availability.
- Cancellations: Minimum of 24 hours in advance.
- Not recommended for children under 15 years of age.
- Wear casual clothes and comfortable footwear. Take sun screen.
- Take a warm jacket, even when the weather is good.
- Difficulty: Hard.
- Duration: 7 hours.
For further information contact us:
Tivoli Palácio de Seteais Sintra Hotel
Tel: (+351) 219 233 200
Tivoli Sintra Hotel
Tel: (+351) 219 237 200