Visit Europe's most westerly point, Cabo da Roca. This old fisherman's path takes us to see the unspoilt beauty of Praia da Ursa, considered by the Michelin Guide as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Also dare to peek down the 90m deep Fojo natural well which connects to the sea. The trip finishes with some delicious fresh grilled fish at the Adraga Restaurant.
What is Included:
- Pick up and drop off at hotel
- Mineral water and traditional cake
- Civil liability and personal accident insurance
- Walk from Cabo da Roca to Praia da Ursa stopping at Adraga beach for dinner at the restaurant
Option 1: Roca Circuit - Colares, Cabo da Roca and Capuchos.
Option 2: Northern Beaches Circuit - Colares, Cabo da Roca, Praia Grande, Praia das maçãs and Azenhas do Mar.
Option 3: Northern and Southern Beaches Circuit - Capuchos, Malveira da Serra, Guincho, Cabo da Roca, Praia Grande, Praia das Maçãs and Azenhas do Mar
- Dinner in the Adraga Restaurant (Menu – Appetisers + grilled fish + dessert + drink + coffee)
- Reservation: 48 hours in advance. Always subject to availability.
- Cancellations: 24 hours in advance.
- Recommendations: Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
- Degree of difficulty: Medium.
- Duration: approximately 4 hours.
For further information contact us:
Tivoli Palácio de Seteais Sintra Hotel
Tel: (+351) 219 233 200
Tivoli Sintra Hotel
Tel: (+351) 21 923 72 00