Travel back in time on a very special walking tour in Sintra. Walk along the paths of the Sintra’s mountains, passing through the main monuments of the village, getting to know the most emblematic spots and discovering the secrets, stories and legends that make this village a magical place.
What is Included:
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel door
- Circuit accompanied by a private guide
- Passing through the monuments: Quinta da Regaleira; Quinta do Relógio; Palácio Nacional de Sintra; Fonte da Sabuga; Igreja de Santa Maria do Olival; Castelo dos Mouros; Vila Sasseti; Parque das Merendas
- Reservations: Minimum of 48 hours in advance. Always subject to availability.
- Cancellations: Minimum of 24 hours in advance.
- Wear comfortable clothes and footwear.
- Take a warm jacket, even when the weather is good.
- Difficulty: Medium.
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Languages spoken by the guide: Portuguese, English and French.
- The experience cannot happen with rain or other adverse weather conditions.
For further information contact us:
Tivoli Palácio de Seteais Sintra Hotel
Tel: (+351) 219 233 200