The starting point for this experience you will forever remember is given at Tivoli Palácio de Seteais Sintra Hotel where you'll board a Mercedes Sedan and be accompanied by a Butler.
Closed exclusively for you and your companions, we invite you to visit the Pena Palace in the most exclusive way, where you can admire the beauty of the place with total privacy and exclusivity, contemplating the place as you never thought you would be able to.
Located in the historic town of Sintra and sitting within Pena Park, a vast wooded area with greenhouses and plant nurseries with camellias, rhododendrons and very rare roses, The Pena Palace will be yours after closing to the general public. The Palace rests on top of a rocky outcrop and the blend of architectural styles is more than exotic. Expect to see Neogothic, Neoromantic, Neomanueline, Neoislamic and Neorenaissance.
At the end of the guided visit, you will be invited to enjoy some Perrier Jouet Champagne, served by the butler on the Veados Terrace accessed through the Veados Room, currently displaying the exhibition “Vitrais e Vidros” - Stained Glass and Glass, one of the passions of King Fernando II. The return is made, again, to the Tivoli Palácio de Seteais Sintra Hotel.
Live a unique experience.
What is Included:
- Pick up at hotel, ride in a Mercedes Sedan;
- Guided visit to Pena Palace, after normal closure;
- Perrie Jouet Champagne on the Veados Terrace;
- Return to the hotel in a Mercedes Sedan.
- Reservations: Minimum of 48 hours in advance. Always subject to availability.
- Cancellations: 48 hours in advance.
- Take a warm jacket, even when the weather is good.
- The experience could change during bad weather.
For further information contact us:
Tivoli Palácio de Seteais Sintra Hotel
Tel: (+351) 219 233 200
Tivoli Sintra Hotel
Tel: (+351) 219 237 200