In a true journey for all the senses, take us up on our suggestion for a trip through the lush green scenery of the Sintra-Cascais Nature Reserve, to which we have added an unforgettable wine tasting experience. You'll be able to visit local vineyards and cellars for wine tasting sessions, always accompanied by an expert.
As well as being able to enjoy the unparalleled biodiversity and beauty of the Sintra Mountains, it's also our intention to provide you with an opportunity for first-hand interaction with local communities so that they can share the stories and secrets of the Portuguese people. The trip includes lunch in a traditional Sintra restaurant, a visit to the magical Quinta da Regaleira and a visit to the National Palace.
Choose what suits you best from this wide range of alternatives and feel free to map out your own route. A memorable experience to live with you always.
What is Included:
- Pick up and drop off at hotel
- Visit to the cellars and wine tasting
- Lunch in a traditional Sintra restaurant
- Visit to Quinta da Regaleira
- Afternoon Tea in Sintra
- Visit to the National Palace
- Civil liability and personal accident insurance
- Reservations: Minimum of 48 hours in advance. Always subject to availability.
- Cancellations: Minimum of 24 hours in advance.
- Not recommended for children under the age of 12.
- Wear casual clothes and comfortable footwear.
- Take sunglasses and sun screen.
- Take a warm jacket, even when the weather is good.
For further information contact us:
Tivoli Palácio de Seteais Sintra Hotel
Tel: (+351) 219 233 200
Tivoli Sintra Hotel
Tel: (+351) 219 237 200