To change your settings please see our policy. This website will not share any personal information with third parties.
The building with its unique Manueline façade dates back to 1530 and was originally built to serve the parish church. Over the years it has been a hardware shop, a police station, a funeral parlour and even a fire station ...
Today, it is a Café Restaurant with a special atmosphere and quite unique. We'd like to invite you to discover the Santa Cruz patisserie while you enjoy the sound of a traditional Fado show, followed by an exclusive guided visit around this historic building.
- Live Fado show with VIP seats
- Traditional sweet exclusive to Santa Cruz Café (Crúzios)
- Free Coimbra Fado Cd
- Gift of cup exclusive to Santa Cruz Café
- Guided visit around the Café Santa Cruz building with information on the history and architecture of the location
- Reservations: Minimum 48 hours in advance.
- Always subject to availability
- Cancellations: 12 hours in advance
For more information, contact us:
Tel: (+351) 239 858 300