Discover the real story of a jeweller and travel through the world of precious and semi-precious stones, diamonds, emeralds and rubies. Meet a designer and get inspiration from the art of jewellery making while you discover the secrets that the artist has to tell. After a theory lesson, put on an apron and head for the workbench – in this experience, we invite you to produce a piece to your own tastes and preferences which you can take home with you as a souvenir.
What is Included:
- Meet with the artist Maria João Baía in the store.
- Visit the store and see art of jewellery in context.
- Workshop with production/engraving of a piece of jewellery.
Option 1: Pieces available - Portuguese Cobblestone Medallion, Portuguese Blue Tile Medallion, Crow of Lisbon Medallion, St. Anthony Medallion, Dove of Peace Medallion.
Option 2: Pieces available - Cut out St. Anthony Medallion, Book Mark, 7 Hills of Lisbon Medallion, Engraved Cufflinks.
- Reservation: 24 hours in advance. Always subject to availability.
- Cancellations: 24 hours in advance.
- The items are in silver and the artist and the client will choose one to be made to match client's profile. The pieces produced will be given to the clients a souvenir of the experience.
For further information contact us:
Tivoli Avenida Liberdade Lisboa
Tel: (+351) 21 319 89 00
Tivoli Oriente Lisboa Hotel
Tel: (+351) 218 915 100