General Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully as these conditions incorporate the basis on which bookings for the under the Anantara, AVANI, Elewana or Tivoli brands of Minor Hotel Group Limited (the “Hotels”) are accepted. The Terms & Conditions below are for bookings made directly via the Hotels’ website and payments via payment gateway system through Minor Continental Holding (Luxembourg) S.a’r.l., an affiliated company of Minor Hotel Group Limited.
By using this Site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
We may revise these terms & conditions from time to time by updating this posting. The revised terms will take effect when they are posted. Your use of some parts or features of the Site may be governed by additional terms and conditions. Where this is the case you will be notified accordingly of those additional terms and conditions.
The property reserves the right to charge an early departure fee in the event a guest departs earlier than the original departure date.
On request. Please contact the Front Office. Additional fees may be applied.
A valid Credit Card required at booking time.
A deposit may be required.
Each rate booked at a Minor Hotel Group property, is subject to a Cancellation Policy. Failure to check in on the reserved arrival date will incur a penalty charge as detailed in the Cancellation Policy of the rate booked. We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations under the circumstances where it appears that a customer has provided an invalid credit card, engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity, or the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error. In addition, we also reserve the right to cancel or amend bookings if they do not adhere to our terms & conditions. If a guest chooses to shorten their stay or check out early, a penalty charge will apply, as detailed in the Cancellation Policy associated with the rate booked. In the cases of the aforementioned booking cancellations, Minor Hotel Group has no obligation to guarantee new available bookings or best rates. A new booking at the best available rate will need to be made by the guest at the time of the new reservation.
As a condition of using this website, you agree to provide proof of payment to the hotel reservations department within 48 hours of the time of booking and will indicate the reservation confirmation number on the proof of payment. You will be fully responsible for any banking fees and/or costs required to complete the bank funds transaction(s). Furthermore, you acknowledge that the reservation may be cancelled by the hotel if proof of payment is not submitted to the hotel within the 48-hour notice period. You will be responsible for any cancellation or no show penalties that might be incurred and hereby acknowledge that booking and personal contact information provided is correct for the hotel’s validation purposes.
Minor Hotel Group and its affiliates reserve the right to cancel contracts based upon incorrect information being displayed in relation to price or service at any point in time.
Only the currency confirmed within your reservation is confirmed.
In the rare unexpected event whereby the Property cannot provide accommodation as previously confirmed, the Property will comply with its standard of obligation by undertake to relocate guests into an alternative property within our Minor hotel group of equal or better grading at no expense to the guest. Should there not be a property of equal or better grading in the vicinity of the original booking, it may be required to provide guests with a property of a lesser grading. If this is the case, any reduction in costs will be refunded to the guest.
The alternatives offered are at the Property’s discretion. Should the guest wish to choose a property of a standard other than offered under this condition, then the guest will be required to pay any difference.
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant to Minor Hotel Group that you will not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. Although Minor Hotel Group may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on this Website, Minor Hotel Group is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Website. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Minor Hotel Group will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Minor Hotel Group to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding anything contained in these Terms and Conditions to the contrary, Minor Hotel Group and its affiliates shall not be responsible for indirect damage, damage arising from consequential damage or special circumstances, including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity, arisen out of the performance or non performance of obligations under this Terms and Conditions.
Minor Hotel Group strongly recommends you purchase Comprehensive Travel Insurance. We suggest that the policy include, but not limited to, the following coverage – loss of payment through cancellation, loss or damage to personal baggage, loss of money and medical expenses.
Links to Third Parties
Minor Hotel Group does not control any third party website and is therefore not responsible for the content of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website. Minor Hotel Group provides such links only as a convenience to you and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, investigation or verification by Minor Hotel Group of the linked website or any information contained in it.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The products and/or services described in and available through the site may not be available in your country. We make no representation that the services or products offered in the site are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. The site is operated from Thailand and it is governed by the laws of Thailand.
PRIVILEGE - TERMS & CONDITIONS
- PRIVILEGE reserves the right to modify Terms & Conditions at any time, with or without notice.
- Minimum age for membership to PRIVILEGE is 18 years of age or higher in regions where required by local laws.
- Members are responsible for their profiles and the login details to ensure no unauthorized transactions are performed using their account credentials. The member is responsible for all activity performed using their account.
- Discounts offered on rooms may not be combined with other offers and may not be applied to past bookings.
- Discounts are only valid on bookings made through hotel Branded sites, exclusions include, but are not limited to, (wholesale, travel agent, OTA, other discounted, or consolidator channels).
- PRIVILEGE reserves the right to terminate a member profile at any time, with or without reason or advance notice. This termination includes the immediate suspension of an account, and removal of any earned or unearned benefits accrued or granted by the program. This may also include cancellation of any existing and future bookings which may have been made using the member’s profile.
Airlines Partners Terms & Conditions
- Guest should designate their airline programme membership and provide their airline programme membership number at the time of reservation, or show their airline programme membership card at check-in and/or check-out.
- The designated airline programme membership must be one of the participating airline programmes listed as a partner of Tivoli Hotels & Resorts. Once the Mileage Awards have been awarded to the designated airline programme membership, they may not be changed to another participating airline programme.
- No claims may be made regarding Mileage Awards more than 6 months after a stay has been consumed. Any such claims must be made in writing within 6 months of the stay to the airline programme.
- Only one Mileage Award per room per Eligible Stay.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for your Mileage Awards to be credited to your designated airline programme membership account.
- An Eligible Stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights spent at a participating Tivoli Hotel booked at an Eligible Rate.
- Guest must be paying an Eligible Room rate and be a registered guest.
- An "Eligible Rate" is defined as any Tivoli Hotel published room rate, including, but not limited to, rates found on Tivoli.com or gha.com, the Anantara Leisure Rate, and Volume Account Rates, but does not include discounted rates which include, but are not limited to, free night stays, Third Party Internet Rates (examples include priceline.com, hotels.com, Expedia, and Travelocity), traditional wholesale rates (examples include GOGO Worldwide Vacations, Pleasant Holidays, etc.), airline crew rates, airline employee rates, travel agency employee rates, Minor team member or friends and family discount rates, Thai resident rate, airline interrupted-trip vouchers or contracted rooms (a contracted room is a room that has been reserved pursuant to a written and executed agreement between a hotel and a corporation, government agency or individual for a negotiated room rate in exchange for an agreed upon number of rooms to be rented for an extended period of time).
- Mileage Awards can be claimed on up to three rooms at the same time. The rooms must be reserved and registered in the member’s name, and the member must make arrangements at check-in for payment of all rooms on a consolidated bill. The member must also stay in one of the rooms. If room charges are not consolidated, the member will be only credited for one room/stay.
- To ensure that the Mileage Awards are automatically posted to the correct airline programme membership account, the member’s designated airline programme membership number must be posted on the all rooms’ folio as applicable.
- No other person except the designated member may earn Mileage Awards in respect of the stays.
- Mileage Awards for a room shared by two eligible members will only be awarded to one eligible member.
- Tivoli Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions as stated herewith at any time.
Valid for Participating Hotels in Portugal - T/Surprize Terms & Conditions - Perfect Night
1. Validity: 30 December 2018
2. Reservations must be made at least 40 days in advance of arrival at hotel.
3. Excluded Dates
- Temporary closure of the hotel;
- Periodic events in the city or hotel;
- All hotels - Carnival, Easter, Public Holidays, Christmas and New Year;
- Algarve hotels – June to September 2018;
5. Children: accommodation is free for first child up to 12 years old when sharing room with two guardians;
6. Stays of more than one night must be consecutive and in the same hotel. Unused nights will not be reimbursed;
7. This voucher is not reimbursable and cannot be used in conjunction with the Tivoli DISCOVERY programme or other programmes, discounts, cards, campaigns, offers or promotions;
8. Changes or cancellations must be communicated to the Reservations Centre at least 48 hours in advance of arrival date at hotel. Should this time be exceeded, the voucher will be automatically cancelled and there will be no entitlement to future use;
9. When checking-in at the hotel, this voucher must be handed in at reception. Should you fail to do this, the stay will be charged at the Flexible Rate available on the tivolihotels.com site for the date and stay in question;
10. The period of use for the voucher may be extended up to a maximum of three months after the voucher expiry date, on payment of a charge of €15.
Valid for Participating Hotels in Portugal - T/Surprize Terms & Conditions - Take Me Out1. Validity: 30 December 2018;
2. Reservations must be made less than seven days in advance of date required for meal;
3. Excluded Dates
- Temporary closure of the restaurants;
- Periodic events in the city or hotel;
- Festive dates, such as: Public Holidays, Christmas or Carnival;
- July and August 2018, expect Pateo Velho, Duna Beach (Tivoli Lagos Algarve Hotel) and The One Gourmet (Tivoli Carvoeiro Algarve Resort);
4. Availability: There are a limited number of meals available for the promotion and reservations are subject to availability.
5. This voucher is not reimbursable and cannot be used in conjunction with the Tivoli DISCOVERY programme or other programmes, discounts, cards, campaigns, offers or promotions, such as Portugal Restaurant Week;
6. Changes or cancellations must be communicated to the Reservations Centre at least 12 hours in advance of table reservation. Should this time be exceeded, the voucher will be automatically cancelled and there will be no entitlement to future use;
7. This voucher must be given to staff on arrival at the restaurant, otherwise the meal will be charged to the client.