Lisbon is internationally recognized for the diversity of its arts scene. The façades of the historic and traditional neighbourhoods and the Pombaline style buildings are in striking contrast with the graffiti, tags, engravings and other examples of urban art which can be seen in other parts of town.
In this experience, we'll take you on a tour of the best Portuguese and international works of art which have left their mark on the façades and walls of Lisbon. From the comfort of our touring van and on a few short walks, you’ll be able to enjoy a route put together by one of the top Portuguese specialists in urban art, Vasco T. Rodrigues, journalist and organizer of the first international graffiti events in Portugal.
What is Included:
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel
- Route in our touring van: Short walks at some of the sites visited
- Civil liability and personal accident insurance
- Reservations: Minimum 24 hours in advance.
- Always subject to availability.
- Cancellations: 24 hours in advance
- The art and sites visited may vary from tour to tour
- Guides available in: Portuguese, English, Spanish, French and German
For further information contact us:
Tivoli Avenida Liberdade Lisboa
Tel: (+351) 21 319 89 00
Tivoli Oriente Lisboa Hotel
Tel: (+351) 218 915 100