Set off on a voyage of discovery through the emblematic streets which have marked the history of Fado, the Portuguese music that has inspired generations and tells the stories of the famous Lisbon neighbourhoods.
What is included:
- Meet with guide at door of hotel
- Places visited: Mouraria, Castelo and Alfama
- Tasting of cherry liqueur and a glass of wine in the Castle Winebar
- Guide and information
- Reservations: 24 hours in advance. Always subject to availability.
- Cancellations: 48 hours in advance.
- Languages spoken: Portuguese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch and Romanian.
- Casual clothes and footwear.
- Take a warm jacket, even when the weather is good.
For further information, contact us:
Tivoli Avenida Liberdade Lisboa
Tel: (+351) 21 319 89 00