Set off on a voyage of discovery of the vintage shops of Lisbon. Stroll through some of the most emblematic streets of downtown Lisbon on a trip to explore the shops, the book stores and even shopping arcades which date back as far as the end of the XVIII century. Take in the aromas and flavours of the tea houses, see the secrets of the book sellers, the skill of the jewellers and glove makers and taste the fantastic patisserie.
What is Included:
- Meet with guests at hotel door.
- Tasting of portuguese products.
- Return to the hotel (optional).
- The tour is made by foot with a guide.
- Reservation: 24 hours in advance. Always subject to availability.
- Cancellations: 48 hours in advance.
- Recommendations: The places mentioned are only given as examples. The guide will speak to each group so as to assess their personal tastes and match the tour to the group.
- Other observations: Languages spoken - Portuguese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch and Romanian.
For further information contact us:
Tivoli Avenida Liberdade Lisboa
Tel: (+351) 21 319 89 00