The quality of Portuguese wine is recognized internationally, and is essentially influenced by the conditions in the area where it is produced and Portugal has some of the best wine growing regions in the world. A 3 hour trip around the flavours and aromas of the different wines of Portugal. Accompanied by an expert guide, you'll visit the best wine shops and cultural sights in town, always with wine as the link. A journey through history, taste and wine.
What is Included:
- Meet with guests at door of hotel
- 1 Trip on the Glória Elevator
- Tasting of:
- Setúbal Moscatel + Azeitão Roll
- “By the Wine” José Maria da Fonseca
- Glass of Wine + Cheese Board – Portuguese cheeses
- Wine tasting at the places visited
- Return to hotel (Optional)
- The route is on foot accompanied by a guide-interpreter
- Picnic Box consisting of Finger Sandwiches, water, juice, fruit.
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel.
- Reservation: 24 hours in advance. Always subject to availability.
- Cancellations: 48 hours in advance.
- Recommendations: We recommend that you use comfortable footwear.
- The guide can meet with clients at the hotel or a different location of their choosing.
- Languages spoken: Portuguese, English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Dutch and Romanian.
For further information contact us:
Tivoli Avenida Liberdade Lisboa
Tel: (+351) 21 319 89 00