In a private car driven by a chauffeur who is also a qualified guide, discover the main attractions of the city of Lisbon in the most comfortable manner, with a stop for lunch at the traditional tavern Tasquinha da Adelaide. If you prefer a day in the country then take a trip to Sintra and get to know the winding streets and amazing monuments in a town which is classified by UNESCO as world heritage. After climbing the incredible mountain road, take a break for lunch in Guincho and watch the waves at the emblematic Porto de Santa Maria, before returning along the coast road.
What is Included:
- T/Limo trip – private car – with a chauffeur who is also a qualified tourist guide;
- Option 1: Historical Lisbon
- Option 2: Sintra and Cascais Coast
- Routes may be altered at request of client or other factors such as heavy traffic.
- Lunch or dinner in the traditional tavern “Tasquinha da Adelaide” (in Option 1).
- Lunch or dinner in the Porto de Santa Maria Restaurant (in Option 2).
- Reservation: 24 hours in advance. Always subject to availability.
- Cancellations: 12 hours in advance
- Recommendations: Casual clothes and footwear; take a warm jacket, even when the weather is good.
- Other Observations: Languages available - Portuguese and English.
For further information contact us:
Tivoli Oriente Lisboa Hotel
Tel: (+351) 218 915 100