The herbs from the gardens which sit between the Sintra Mountains and the Atlantic Ocean provided the inspiration for our Seteais Rice dish.
Walk through the Seteais Gardens in a unique experience in search of Sintra's tastiest and most iconic ingredients – discover the traditional aromas in our herb garden and the best lemons in the Sintra Mountains. In a surprising combination, make a stylish fish rice dish in a workshop led by our talented chef.
End the experience with a tasting session of the dish you have made, where the aromas reveal the secret of Seteais Rice and the hand-made Seteais Ice Cream, an exclusive Artisani creation for our guests in an explosion of cinnamon, lemon and cheese aromas. All accompanied by a careful selection of renowned Colares wines with the serene mountains as the backdrop. Next to the swimming pool or in the comfort of our gardens, the promise of a totally surprising experience awaits.
What is Included:
- Cooking workshop led by our Chef: a fish rice made in the Seteais gardens;
- Selection of iconic ingredients from our gardens;
- Lunch next to the swimming pool or in the palace gardens with a stunning view over the Sintra mountain.
The Meal Includes:
- Selection of starters from our Chef;
- Seteais Rice with Lobster, Sea Bass and Clams;
- Selection of deserts from our Chef;
- Seteais Ice Cream, an exclusive Artisani creation;
- Champagne Perrier – Jouet;
- Selection of Colares wines;
- Water and coffee.
- Reservations: Minimum of 48 hours in advance. Always subject to availability.
- Cancellations: 48 hours in advance.
- Take a warm jacket, even when the weather is good.
- Duration: between 2 and 3 hours, at lunch.
For further information contact us:
Tivoli Palácio de Seteais Sintra Hotel
Tel: (+351) 219 233 200
Tivoli Sintra Hotel
Tel: (+351) 219 237 200