Enjoy a romantic dinner in the elegance of an XVIII century palace. Located amid the Sintra Mountains, in a town which is a Unesco World Heritage site, you can dine with that special someone in a room filled with treasures such as the frescos painted by the famous Jean Baptiste Pillement. Surrounded by the romantic atmosphere of a royal palace or in the comfort and exclusivity of a dinner just for you by the pool, savour some exquisite flavours prepared by our skilled chef. A unique experience to live in the memory.
What is Included:
- Dinner from our menu prepared by the chef with a selection of wine
- Two menus to choose from
- Dinner can be in the Jean Baptiste Pillement room or by the pool with views of the valley
- Full romantic decoration with candles and petals
- Amuse Bouche
- 2 Main Courses
- Drinks: Champagne and wine with meal
- Waiter in period costume - € 150.00
- Harpist or Violinist - € 350.00
- Reservation: Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Always subject to availability.
- Cancellations: Minimum 6 hours.
- Cancellations which do not respect the minimum times indicated will result in non-reimbursement of fees paid.
For further information contact us:
Tivoli Palácio de Seteais Sintra Hotel
Tel: (+351) 219 233 200