The romantic route takes you through the heart of 'Sintra's Cultural Landscape – UNESCO World Heritage'. It also lets you see the town's amazing architecture. Immerse yourself in a thousand years of history when you visit the renovated Moorish Castle. Stroll through the heavy scent of the Pena Park gardens and feel the cool breeze blowing off the lakes. Be simply amazed at the exuberant architecture of Pena Palace. Finally, enjoy the originality of the Countess D’Edla Chalet and discover a wood which is a tribute to the Romantic movement.
What is Included:
- Pick up and drop off at hotel
- Water and a traditional cake
- Entrance ticket + guide for Pena Palace plus park and terrace
- Entrance ticket + Moorish Castle guide
- Entrance ticket + Countess D’Edla Chalet and garden guide
- Guide on the ground
- Civil liability and personal accident insurance
- Walk from entry at Pena lakes to the Moorish Castle
- Visit to Moorish Castle
- Walk through the Pena Pena Park gardens
- Visit to Pena Palace
- Walk to the Countess D’Edla Chalet and visit
- Lunch in Pena Palace.
- Wine Tasting of Vinho de Colares.
- More than 6 Participants: upon request.
- Reservations: Minimum of 48 hours in advance. Always subject to availability.
- Cancellations: Minimum of 24 hours in advance.
- Wear casual clothes and comfortable footwear. Take sun screen. Take a warm jacket, even when the weather is good.
- Difficulty: Easy.
- In the experience with the wine tasting is excluded the visit to the Countess D’Edla Chalet.
For further information contact us:
Tivoli Palácio de Seteais Sintra Hotel
Tel: (+351) 219 233 200
Tivoli Sintra Hotel
Tel: (+351) 219 237 200