The starting point for this unforgettable experience is the Tivoli Palácio de Seteais Sintra Hotel where you'll board a horse drawn carriage and be accompanied by a Butler.
You will then be invited to a unique and exclusive visit to the Monserrate gardens and palace, which will be closed only for you and your companions, giving you the unmissable opportunity to fully appreciate the exuberant and eclectic construction which goes back to the XIX century, at your own pace and in total privacy, with the visit to be held after the closing of the palace to the general public.
In this park with its considerable English inspiration, the palace merges with one of the richest botanical gardens in Portugal and the romantic atmosphere is reflected by the exotic trees, waterfalls and lakes. Champagne is served at the end of the visit on the balcony of Monserrate Palace after which you'll return to the Tivoli Palácio de Seteais Sintra Hotel.
Live a unique experience.
What is Included:
- Pick up at hotel, ride by horse drawn carriage;
- Guided visit to Monserrate Palace, after normal hours;
- Champagne on Palace balcony;
- Return to the hotel in horse drawn carriage.
- Reservations: Minimum of 48 hours in advance. Always subject to availability.
- Cancellations: 48 hours in advance.
- Take a warm jacket, even when the weather is good.
- The experience could change during bad weather.
For further information contact us:
Tivoli Palácio de Seteais Sintra Hotel
Tel: (+351) 219 233 200
Tivoli Sintra Hotel
Tel: (+351) 219 237 200